Camping Connection is one of only 17 FRVTA Certified Service Centers and the ONLY non-RV dealer that made the list. We are honored to be recognized for our commitment to excellent RV service.
- Be an FRVTA member in good standing and adhere to the FRVTA Code of Ethics.
- Have at least one RVIA Master Certified Technician employed.
- Have at least 80% of Service Technicians currently RVIA certified or in training for certification.
- Maintain a current Florida Propane Repair License and employ at least one qualifier.
- Have a permanent service facility.
- Provide outside service to general drive-in public and non-warranty customers.
- Maintain a parts inventory to support warranty and non-warranty service.
- Have a Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) in place.
Below is a partial list of the major brands we sell and service. If you don’t see what you are looking for, give us a call. We pride ourselves in solving your problem.
RV Awnings- A&E, Carefree of Colorado, Girard, Zip Dee
RV Air Conditioners- Coleman/RVP, Duo-Therm, Dometic, Carrier
RV Satellite systems- KVH, Winegard, King Dome
RV Refrigerators- Dometic, Norcold
RV Steps- Kwikee, Coach Step
RV Water Heaters- Atwood, Suburban
RV Ranges- Atwood, Magic Chef, Wedgewood, Suburban
RV Toilets- Thetford, Sealand, Microphor, Valterra
RV Furnace- Atwood, Suburban
RV Jacks- HWH, Power Gear, RVA, Atwood
We Offer Mobile RV Repair & Service
Let Camping Connection come to you with our Mobile RV Service. We offer mobile RV maintenance, installation, and repair services. Our mobile on-call RV repair service is available to meet customers anywhere within our RV service area. When you need service at your favorite RV Park, or even at highway rest areas, we can help you get going again.